Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions, our office is temporarily closed to the general public. However, we remain open for business with measures put in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.
Viewing Policy – for buyers/ tenants
Viewing process for applicants
- Live online viewing tour via Facetime / WhatsApp / Zoom.
- Confirm interest to agent via email or telephone.
- Viewings will be provided to a MAXIMUM OF 2 ADULTS from the same household (no children or pets).
- A mask must be worn by all viewers and you must refrain from touching ALL surfaces.
Owners & Occupiers
- All viewings will be pre-arranged and confirmed.
- DO NOT allow anyone to enter your property that is not accompanied by one of our agents.
- To reduce the number of viewings we will be carrying out virtual and video viewings to qualify serious candidates.
- Owners or tenants will be asked to vacate their home during the viewing.
- We will restrict the number of viewings we will conduct each day.
- Viewings will only be provided to a maximum of 2 adults from the same household (no children or pets)
Please adhere to the following rules as per the new legislation:
- 2 adults from one household MAX
- 2 metres apart
- Refrain from touching ANYTHING during the viewing
Face covering, gloves, hand sanitiser