Charles Henry Peppiatt is a trading name of: C H Peppiatt Estate Agents Ltd whose registered number is 12298951 and registered office is Block H, Southgate Office Village, 286c Chase Road, London, N14 6HF.
Data Protection Information
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 2018 and any information you supply will be treated in accordance with that Act.
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner's website at www.ico.gov.uk.
Information gathered and its use
We receive and store any information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way, or that you provide when giving us feedback. You may give us information about you by completing forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include (but is not limited to) your name, title, date of birth, address, email address, phone number or other contact information, financial details, and the records and contents of any correspondence and communications you have with us or any feedback which you leave for us.
Some forms on our website may include a check box asking you for permission for us to add you to our mailing list. This is an opt-in mailing list and your personal information will be used solely by us. Under no circumstances will your personal information be sold or used by any other organisation for their own purposes.
From time to time, we may include links in our e-mails to other web sites which we think may be of interest to you. Each email communication you receive from us will have the option to remove your e-mail address from our list.
The information we hold is used to understand your needs and provide you with more information about the product(s)/service(s)/career opportunities you have requested. Your information may also be stored in a CRM system for:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, subject to your prior agreement
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please be aware that these have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before submitting information to these websites.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including but not limited to:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or with you. This may include but is not limited to reference and credit check agencies, maintenance contractors and deposit protection agencies.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and services.
- We may disclose your information to third parties:
- In the event that we buy or sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Charles Henry Peppiatt Limited or a substantial part of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of its transferred assets;
Control of your personal data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate how you want your information to be used
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by following the unsubscribe instructions on the email.
Access and Correction
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you, ensure it is correct, or object to how it is being processed
To exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below:
- If you feel that the information we hold about you in incorrect or inaccurate you can contact us at email@example.com outlining the information you feel is incorrect of inaccurate and we will ensure the data is corrected. If we are unable to correct the information, we will let you know the reason for this
- If you would like to object to any processing of your information you can contact us outlining what processing of information you would like to object to at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your preferences. If we need to continue to process your information for the purpose specified, we will let you know the reason for this
- If you would like us to delete, block or anonymise information we hold about you, you can contact us at email@example.com outlining what information you would like deleted, blocked or anonymised.
Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
Your information will be held for at least six years for legal, regulatory and accounting purposes and thereafter for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in the sections above regarding how your information is used.
Place of processing
The personal information held by us is held on and processed by computers situated in the United Kingdom.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility:
- to protect against unauthorised access to your log in details;
- if you open more than one browser of the same type whilst using the website, to remember to close down all browser windows when you finish.
- if you share a computer with someone else or use a public Internet access then we advise you to delete the browsing history and log off the computer. This will help ensure any personal information stored temporarily in the computer's memory is lost.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk and you agree that we will not be liable for any breach of security unless it has been proved that we have been negligent. We do not accept any responsibility for the protection of information or images provided to third party online sites that link to or from our website.
Disclosure for legal reasons
We reserve the right to communicate such personal information as we hold to third parties which seek the disclosure of it, if we are requested or required to do so by law.
Legal Information and Your Agreement
Access by you of our web-site is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
This web-site is for information purposes only and its content is subject to change without notice.
Nothing on this web-site shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a financial advisor.
Whilst we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate, current and complete at the date of publication, no representatives or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. We cannot accept responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this web-site or any other web-site to which it may be linked. We make no warranty that this web-site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
The entire contents of this web-site (except where applicable the crown copyright location maps) is our property and is subject to copy right with all rights reserved.
You may download or print individual sections of the web-site for personal use and information only provided that these properly indicate our copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), modify, decompile, disassemble or transmit or use for any commercial purpose whatsoever any information from this website without our prior written consent.
There is no guarantee that any e-mail you send will be received by us or that the confidentiality of that e-mail will be maintained during internet transmission.
Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall at all times be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
International Transfers of Personal Information
As the internet can be accessed world-wide, if you are visiting the site from outside the UK, your visit will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international borders. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us you are consenting to these transfers.